Lynn Creek Town Centre Hunter - 1519 Hunter Street
A preliminary application with the District of North Vancouver has been submitted by Intergulf Developments to redevelop 481-498 Mountain Highway and 1401-1479 Hunter Street into a mixed-use development. It will be comprised of two residential high-rise condominium buildings, one with 15 storeys and the other with 26 stories, as well as a dozen townhomes designed by Ramsay Worden Architectures. There are also plans to build a three level community recreation centre on site.
This new development is close to parks, restaurants, entertainment and public transportation, making traveling the commuting corridors accessible in addition to accessing biking, hiking and ski trails. Mountain Highway and Highway 1 are also easily accessible for commuting to Downtown and all over Vancouver.
Hunter by Intergulf Development Group was envisioned as the cornerstone of this new neighbourhood from the very beginning. With the addition of 326 new concrete homes and the development of a new 27,000 sq. ft. community centre, Hunter will provide housing options and community infrastructure essential to a vibrant neighbourhood.
WHY LIVE AT HUNTER LYNN CREEK?
- Vision by Intergulf Intelligence : An industry-leading developer you can trust, with over 30 years of local experience.
- Lower Lynn Town Centre : Be part of a grand and ambitions transformation, including a new high street with central urban plaza and public art, reimagined Seylynn and Bridgman Parks, new greenways and bike lanes, expanded transit and an improved Phibbs Exchange.
- Intelligent Value : 1-3 bedroom concrete urban creekside homes, with air conditioning and carefully planned quality finishes, providing a variety of living options to suit your lifestyle and budget.
- Community Centre : A 27,000 sq. ft. Intergulf-built community centre, next door.
- Parking: Included, 2 with select homes
- Warranty: 2 - 5 - 10 New Home Warranty
- Amenities : Over 2,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor amenities including wellness centre, yoga and meditation space, steam and sauna rooms, bicycle repair room, social lounge, outdoor courtyard and children's play area.
- 1 BEDROOMS Starting at $584,900
- 1 BEDROOMS & DEN Starting at $604,900
- 2 BEDROOMS Starting at $744,900
- 2 BEDROOMS & DEN Starting at $824,900
- 3 BEDROOMS Starting at $1,289,900
Strata fee: $.32 per sq.ft
Deposit Structure: 5%/5%/5% - payable at writing, 90 days, and 180 days respectively
Assignment Fees: $2,500 + applicable tax
If you’d like to receive more information on this development including floor plans and pricing, please give us a call or click the link below and the LiveLoveSell team will be happy to assist you.
Lynn Creek Town Centre Hunter - 1401 Hunter Street Lynnmour SouthINQUIRE NOW
Sales Status: Preselling
Developer: Intergulf Developments
At A Glance
|Address:||1401 Hunter Street|
|Style of units:||Townhomes|
|Status:||Preliminary Application Submitted|
Other Properties Like This
725 Marine Drive, North Vancouver, BC V7M 1H
2010 Marine Drive, North Vancouver
21 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver
2012 Old Dollarton Highway, North Vancouver
1886-1956 Belle Isle Place & 2046 Curling Road, North Vancouver
One Sixty - 161 East Keith Road, North Vancouver
Juniper At Timber Court – Lynn Valley 2517 Mountain Highway, North Vancouver
1503-1519 Crown Street, North Vancouver
600 Raven Woods Drive
467 Mountain Highway
Lynn Creek Town Centre Hunter