With Spring Break right around the corner, do you find that you’re looking for fun activities to take part in, but aren’t sure what to do?
Here are our top 10 favourites from the Vancouver Sun’s selection of 75 amazing activities! Please keep in mind these awesome activities will be coming to an end by March 30th!
- Outdoor Spring Carnival in Lansdowne Centre, Richmond
- Visit the Enchanted Forest in Aldergrove Regional Park
- Learn to Fish at Fraser Valley Trout Hatchery
- Visit Wild Life Week at the Ecology Centre
- Go for a Forest Walk & Campfire at Tynehead Regional Park
- Watch a Magician at Camilo’s Signature Comedy
- See the Vancouver Canucks at seven different home games
- Watch the Whitecaps vs. Seattle Sounders
- Go to the Vancouver International Dance Festival
- See multi-double platinum-selling band, Marianas Trench live at the Orpheum
For more activities, you and your family could explore, make sure to visit https://vancouversun.com/entertainment/local-arts/spring-break-2019-75-things-to-do-around-metro-vancouver